Most poker players have there preferences of either playing poker online or going to there local casino to play. There are many differences in the two worlds and one question that I am always asked is what is the difference between online or offline play poker mode? Let us quickly look at the main differences.
1) You have to be a lot quicker at online poker as it is played at breath taking speeds. Players have to act within 20-30 seconds before the timer goes off leaving very little time to think. While in a real life game you have a lot of time to study the scenario around you.
2) People assume that it is a lot easier to play online, but this is just not a true fact. Both are equivalent.
3) One of the most important aspects when playing poker is being able to read your opponent, this is very hard online so you have to create yourself a different set of skills.
4) Whilst playing online you can have a wider range of benefits such as signup credits, referral credits and Rakeback programs.
5) I will let you know this fact again because its probably the most critical. Whilst playing online there is no chance of having a drink or a food because the game just moves so quickly, you have to keep your eyes on the monitor at all times to win big amounts of money.
As you can see both are very rewarding. But if you are an excellent poker player then it doesnt matter where you play. Many of the jackpots online are just big as offline jackpots. With the growth of the internet at its peak online jack pots are set to get a lot larger than they used to be.