Recently blackjack has become one of the most popular game both in online or offline casino, because blackjack is simple to play, and the rules on blackjack is easy to understand. Different from playing a poker game, you does not need to remember any card combination that will make you win.
The purpose of blackjack is plain: the person who get the sum of two or more cards points closest or equal to 21 win this game. Any sum over 21 is said to be lose immediately.
Generally a player will receive two cards when the game start from a dealer. And after seeing the cards, players will have to think about if they would like to “Hit” or “Stand”. When a person calls “Stand”, this means the player thinks that he or she is closed to 21 already. When a player says “Hit”, this means that he or she still needs more cards just to get close to 21.
Players are allowed to draw as many cards as they want to, provided that their card points will not exceed 21. If it is over 21 then they lose.
Given these simple rules, some people devise some methods and tips so that it can increase the chance to win. Here a list of 5 winning secrets that players may choose to use them so as to win the game.
1. If a player gets 17 or higher, it is usually better to stand, and if the player has any number from 13 to 16 and the dealer’s card is 6 or lower, it may be better to stand. But if the dealer has 7 or more, it would be better for a player to hit.
Explaination: if a dealer has 6 or lower, then when a dealer gets another cards, which may be ten, the dealer just can’t stop there and therefore has to get one more card, which may at last “burst” (exceed 21). In this case, the player may want to keep a lower card number.
The rule of thumb: players should always consider that the card which is faced down is ten.
2. If a player has ace or 8, no matter what the dealer’s card is, split them.
3. If you are getting 10, do not split in any case. If you do so you may bear a risk of getting busted.
4. If the dealer cards is 4, 5 or 6, the best pick of player is to stand on hard 12. Or think “Hit” if the dealer card is either 2,3,7 or higher.
5. If you really want to win, do not split on 4, 5 or face cards.
Actually, gambling is a game of chance, but with keen observation, winning is easy. If you really consider taking your blackjack skills to next level, the-online-gmaing.com has already had bunch of information and software that will help you.